Selasa, 19 Maret 2013

SPOOF TEXT

Spoof Text
Definition and Social Function of Spoof
Spoof is a text which tells factual story, happened in the past time with unpredictable and funny ending. Its social function is to entertain and share the story.

Generic Structure of Spoof
1. Orientation
2. Events
3. Twist

Language Feature of Spoof
1. Focusing on people, animals or certain things
2. Using action verb; ate, ran, etc
3. Using adverb of time and place
4. Told in chronological order



These are the example of spoof text made by me. I hope that every one can get benefit from this.
 My Grandpa’s Coffee
8
                When I was child I like to visit my Grandpa’s house in every weekend. In every my visit day I always snacked to my grandpa kitchen and took his cold coffee inside the refrigerator.
One day in my visit time, I felt really thirsty after played with some doctor equipment own by my grandpa. Because I was really thirsty I ran to the kitchen and directly opened the refrigerator to find my grandpa’s cold coffee, it was take longer time for me to find the coffee container then usual because the place moves in the second lowest part of refrigerator. I saw a big brown plastic glass with pink cap on it. Slowly I opened the cap and see black liquid which supposed to be a coffee. When I Drunk The liquid I didn’t feel sweet in my mouth but inversely I felt it was really spicy. “Spicy!, Spicy!” screamed me.
A few second later my Grandpa came and met me. “Did you drink the liquid from that bottle?” asked my grandpa to me. “Yes, I wanted to drink your coffee actually”. “The liquid inside the glass is not a coffee but actually it contains fish cake sauce (Cuko)” Said My Grandpa.

1 komentar: